What is an Executive Performance Coach??
An Executive Performance Coach has an office within an organization’s office space and offers individual sessions to its employees.
I work with individuals to inspire and guide them to achieve higher levels of performance while enhancing their best qualities. I provide ongoing one-on-one sessions, primarily addressing internal thought processes and ultimately changing external experiences. This results in a fundamental, ongoing shift in personal and professional performance.
Benefits of Working with Me
Empirical research consistently asserts that employees today are increasingly disengaged, costing U.S. businesses $300 billion per year in lost productivity. According to the International Coaching Federation, individualized training has resulted in the following:
- 70% of participants benefitted from improved work performance, relationships, and communication skills
- 80% of participants reporting increased self-confidence
- 86% of companies reported that they regained their entire investment or more
Studies have shown that when leaders are able to effectively manage their internal states, it has a positive effect on the rest of the employees within the organization. We will collaborate to upgrade your internal processes through individual sessions, which will significantly increase your effectiveness as a leader. You can expect the following internal shifts:
- Decreased stress
- Ease with making decisions
- Improved relationships
- Clearer vision for your organization
- Increased ability to identify and cope with emotions
- Personal and professional fulfillment
Of the 5 billion people on the planet, only 1.4 billion have a good job, and just 16% of those are engaged (Gallup)
Offering my services will result in the following benefits for your company:
- Increased employee engagement & productivity
- Increased employee dedication & motivation
- Decreased turnover and burnout
- Increased overall job satisfaction